Plot is in the system!



Rather a cryptic title, I know, but it's just to say that the videos on characterisation and plot for Macbeth are both up on my Youtube Channel, and will be joined tomorrow evening by a third, on context. I'm now working on the usual trilogy of videos for the next play, which will be Romeo and Juliet; chracterisation is already written for that one, and I'm part of the way through the one on plot. Once I've finished that one we will probably record the videos. It would be good to get to a regular schedule of a video being released every Sunday evening.

The play after that will be A Midsummer Night's Dream. It was on my list of must-do plays anyway, but I have also received a couple of requests for this one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'A Midsummer Night's Dream': filming and editing